Recreational Vehicle Coverage
Becoming an owner of a recreational vehicle is exciting. The travel possibilities are endless. Having the proper recreational vehicle insurance insurance coverage will make traveling the open roads and discovering new places less stressful.
Recreational vehicle coverage can vary from state to state. Gordon Insurance Agency in an experienced insurance agency, so leave it up to us to design a policy that will fit your needs and budget while protecting your investment.
Recreational Vehicle Insurance Coverage: The Essentials
Recreational vehicle coverages are similar to those you have on your automobile policy.
- Bodily Injury Liability – Coverage that pays for hospital bills and medical care if you are legally responsible for an accident that injures another driver.
- Property Damage Liability – Coverage that pays for the damage to someone else’s vehicle or property if you are legally responsible for the accident.
- Personal Injury Protection – This coverage is not mandatory in all states, but can offer extra protection. In Florida, Property Damage Liability is mandatory. The minimum amount of coverage is $10,000. PIP is coverage that pays for your hospital bills and medical expenses regardless of who was at fault in an accident.
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist – If the at-fault driver of an accident does not carry liability insurance or the amount owed exceeds their insurance limits, this coverage will pay for your repairs and medical bills.
- Comprehensive – Comprehensive coverage repairs or replaces your recreational vehicle if lost, stolen, vandalized, or damaged by fire, flood, wind, or hail, but does not cover damage from a collision.
- Collision – Unlike comprehensive coverage, collision pays to repair the damage to your recreational vehicle caused in accident.
Recreational Vehicle Insurance Coverage: The Options
- Loss of Use – If your vehicle has collision or comprehensive coverage, you can be reimbursed for a rental expense, minus the deductible, in the event your vehicle is disabled.
- Replacement Cost Coverage for Personal Items – When you travel in a recreational vehicle, you bring many comforts to make it feel like home. This coverage offers you protection against damage for the loss of your items. You can purchase up to $50,000 worth of coverage.
- Roadside Assistance – Coverage to assist you with assistance to help with roadside mishaps. If you need a flat tire fixed, towing, a locksmith, or engine fluids, this coverage can allow you to continue your trip with peace of mind.
- Vacation Liability – This coverage is available for recreational vehicles insured for both comprehensive and collision coverage. It covers bodily injury and property damage when the vehicle is used as a temporary residence. $10,000 vacation liability is available at no charge but can be increased to $500,000.
The Gordon Agency
The Gordon Agency is your go-to insurance agency for recreational vehicle coverage. We will shop around to find the best coverage at the best prices, so you are ready to travel with peace of mind.
This is the home of Florida’s Insurance Professionals. We are a multi-line independent agency that provides insurance solutions for both personal and commercial lines. Combining decades of relationship building with motivated licensed insurance agents to provide coverage options for all of your insurance needs.
Our team of agents relies on our education, integrity, experience, and attention to detail to accurately assess each opportunity and to offer the optimal solutions for all of our clients. We are dedicated to matching the right product to every situation, always at the best price available. Call us at 561-988-3330, visit our website or paste our address in your browser https://tgafl.com/.
The Gordon Agency Inc.
1825 NW Corporate Blvd Ste 110,
Boca Raton, FL 33431